Abandoned Amusement Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique Wolf Roleplaying Experience

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

____Howie's Bio

Go down 
+3
Cole
Rubie
Howie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

____Howie's Bio Empty
PostSubject: ____Howie's Bio   ____Howie's Bio EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:37 am

Name:
Howie (his real name is Howard- he gets mightily embarrassed if you call him that)

Name Origin:
English

Name Meaning:
"Guardian of the Home"

Nicknames:
Howie is his nickname =p

Currently, Neophyte. Planning on becoming a spy.

Species:
Wolf. Mexican wolf, to be exact.

Relationship Status:
N/A

Pelt Colouration:
Howie's fur starts out light cream on his legs and belly. It darkens into tawny on his sides and tail, and darkens again into light brown streaked with russet on his back, from the base of his tail to behind his ears.

Pelt Length:
Shortish and coarse

Eye Hue:
He has large, sweet brown eyes that never have a hint of coldness in them.

Markings:
He has a white star on his forehead, and the end of his muzzle is also white.

Scars:
Nope.

Build:
Howie is not as tall as the other wolves. He has a petite build and little muscle tone- he's not very intimidating to look at. Nor is he twiggy or scrawny. He's just... Small.

Other Structural Items:
He has a round head, and his muzzle is tapered and unusually short.

____Howie's Bio Howieo13

Disposition:
Howie is a friendly fellow. Very sweet, he genuinely cares about the welfare of his friends. He will be kind to another wolf even if said wolf has treated him cruelly in the past. In this way, he's a bit of a pushover. Howie likes to encourage others even when he could use some encouragement himself. You see, Howie isn't the bravest of wolves. He is a worrier, he tends to panic, and he prefers fleeing to fighting.
History:
Howie's parents were both captive wolves, who managed to escape their run and survive when it was abandoned. They raised Howie and his (oddly named) littermates on the grounds, and taught them how to get food safely from the enclosures. Last spring, Daisy and Derek were killed in a small and random electrical fire. You2 dispersed shortly after. His parents disappeared one morning, leaving Howie on his own. Howie decided to stay on the zoo grounds because going into the woods alone kind of creeped him out. He's been alone for months.

Strengths:
Silent and swift, Howie can melt into the shadows before you even notice he's there. He's an excellent digger, and prefers digging under objects to trying to leap over them. He's also easy to get along with, due to his friendlyness.

Weaknesses:
Howie is not strong at all, having the power of your average dog. Thus, if he got into a fight he would be in serious trouble. He cannot hunt, and so cannot really survive on his own. And, of course, his most important weakness is his chickenness.

Talents:
As I said above, Howie is an excellent digger. He can bury things, and easily dig holes under fences and such. He is also very sneaky, and can get around unnoticed. He has a knack for making other people feel better even when he's not feeling so grand himself.

Habits:
Howie has the... Interesting habit of sleep running. He will be dreaming of running or being chased, and in reality he will be paddling his legs frantically through thin air. Sometimes he will manages to get up; in those cases he usually runs until he hits something and wakes up.

He prefers sleeping on manmade objects, especially benches. He also prefers warm, sunny weather to a colder climate.

Dislikes:
Howie dislikes being alone. He wants company all the time. He also hates cloudy nights; he prefers to see the stars.

Loves:
Uh... Food?

Fears:
Howie's worst fear is being abandoned. Truly, truly abandoned... On a less deep note, he's terrified of fireworks and actual fire as well. Fire will paralyze him... Then of course he will panic and dart about like a loon.

Crush(es):
No one as of yet.

Mate:
Nope

OffSpring:
Eh, no.

Sire:
Suess [unknown]

Dam:
Janet [Alive, somewhere]

Siblings:
Daisy [deceased]
Derek [deceased]
You2 [alive]

Friends:
No one yet

Enemies:
Psh, Howie? Enemies?

Themesong:
N/A

Last edited by Howie on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rubie
Spy
Spy
Rubie

____Howie's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: ____Howie's Bio   ____Howie's Bio EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:52 am

Welcome Howie!
Sounds like he and Rubie might get along but they're not likely to say much XD
Back to top Go down
Cole
Coordinator
Coordinator
Cole

____Howie's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: ____Howie's Bio   ____Howie's Bio EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Welcome to the Pack Howie! A great bio you have here!!

Can't wait to meet him in the rp!
Back to top Go down
https://abandonedamusement.rpg-board.net
Coordinator

____Howie's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: ____Howie's Bio   ____Howie's Bio EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Great bio, Howie! I couldn't help but think of Howard from Big Bang Theory when you said that it was his actual name xD
Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

____Howie's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: ____Howie's Bio   ____Howie's Bio EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:44 am

Thanks, Karma.

Never seen the show, but I'm sure dorky ol' Howie will fit in well. I actually got the name from a character in a series I read as a kid (and would read again in a heartbeat)

EDIT: Finally got a picture for Howie! It's not the best, but MS paint is as good as I'm going to bother with, so...
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

____Howie's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: ____Howie's Bio   ____Howie's Bio EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 am

Very Happy I like the ref. Looks great to me! Welcome to the pack (even though I'm newer than you xD)!
Seems like grumpy ol' Terra could be a real jerk to sweet Howie. XP
Back to top Go down
Ayla
Centurion
Centurion
Ayla

____Howie's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: ____Howie's Bio   ____Howie's Bio EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Howie looks like a rather wonderful character!
I'm not sure how such a nice personality will fare with Ay, but it'll certainly make for an interesting rp ^^
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

____Howie's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: ____Howie's Bio   ____Howie's Bio EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Kristla's going to have fun with this one XD The kind wolves are the ones who she pranks the most :3
Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

____Howie's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: ____Howie's Bio   ____Howie's Bio EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:42 am

Well, Kristla can do whatever she wants. Howie's not gonna hold it against her. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

____Howie's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: ____Howie's Bio   ____Howie's Bio Empty

Back to top Go down

____Howie's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abandoned Amusement Pack :: Abandoned Amusement RolePlay :: Member Confessions-
Jump to: