Abandoned Amusement Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique Wolf Roleplaying Experience

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your wolf's relationships

Go down 
+2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

Your wolf's relationships Empty
PostSubject: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Here, you may discuss how your character is getting along with others or about how they aren't getting along! Does you wolf have a new friend? Hate someone? Feel respect for another? Comment on other wolves' relationships, but try to keep things appropriate and don't take things that happen in the RP personally.

Have fun~
Back to top Go down
Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Why did we not already have this?? Good o. Posting it, Kris!
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 pm

Yay me! Haha, joking. But anyway, I think Kristla's going to get on everyone's nerves at first but maybe she'll grow on them later ^^
Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:30 pm

I was wondering why we didn't have this!

Howie doesn't hate Kristla by the way. That's a physical impossibility. I want to push his limits though, so feel free to be a jerk to him everyone.

I can't even control my own characters. They're so disobedient. :/
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:27 pm

I agree Howie, Kristla is so much more judgmental and arrogant than she was originally meant to be :/ I suppose I just need to adjust to her character, as I've never roleplayed with her before :3

Kristla doesn't really think much of anyone yet. She received the reception she was expecting but now she just wants to get to know everyone more and show them she isn't a spoilt brat XD (sorry if that word is not allowed)
Back to top Go down
Rubie
Spy
Spy
Rubie

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:55 am

Rubie is afraid of everyone X3 She's probably just a little less afraid of Howie so far.
Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:19 am

Howie: yuss! *fistpump*
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:35 pm

LOL

Kristla: *Pushes Howie* Careful mouse-brain! You nearly hit me -_-"
Me: *glares at Kristla*
Kristla: Eek! *hides*

XD I think Kristla will eventually befriend and become quite protective of Howie and Rubie. As they are so "innocent" and she won't show off or get competitive around them so much :3
Back to top Go down
Bataar
Centurion
Centurion
Bataar

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Bataar should get along with pretty much everyone. He doesn't understand the subtleties of sarcasm, so even people who think he's dumb he'll probably like. As long as no one challenges him physically, because he'll go into auto-pilot-murder-mode, which would not be good. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Howie: Kristla, don't be grumpy. And what the heck is a mouse-brain? Mice are delicious. And I don't need protection! I'm MANLY.
Me: Howie, remember that time a deer snorted at you and you screamed like a girl?
Howie: Don't tell them that...

Bataar, Howie will challenge you... HA! More like teach you more English Razz
Back to top Go down
Bataar
Centurion
Centurion
Bataar

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:02 pm

English lessons would be good. Smile I can't imagine anyone meeting Bataar after English lessons from this pack, though.

Bataar: And this Howie. He is mouse-brain. Good guy, you will like.
Me. ... really?
Bataar: Yes. Many mouse-brain here.
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:32 am

Kristla: Mouse-brain means you have the brain of a mouse idiot. Or were you too stupid to figure that out? *Facepaw*

Bataar wrote:
Bataar: And this Howie. He is mouse-brain. Good guy, you will like.
Me. ... really?

Kristla: Yes, good Bataar. Howie is mouse-brain. *nod of approval*

Bataar wrote:
Bataar: Yes. Many mouse-brain here.

Kristla: *Huge Sigh*

XD Anyway... Who do we think will be the first couple? Can be logical or completely random X3 (Wait, should I make a separate topic for love?)
Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:39 am

Howie: *mutters to Bataar* And she's pretty rude. You just have to get used to it.

Hmm, I don't know. But I don't think a separate topic is necessary, especially because no one knows anyone else that well yet.
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:41 am

Agreed.

I can see Cole and Karma getting together. Because you know... They're them XD But maybe it's too predictable or their similar personalities would make them argue too much Razz I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:43 am

Maybe they'll have one of those awkward never-married but basically married relationships... Or the wolf equivelant anyways. *gossips like old ladies*

(((You should get on the chatbox. I wanna test it out)))
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 am

((Ok, I will, but I'm on my phone so it's going to lag like crazy XD))

Hmm yes, I can see that happening. It would be quite funny in a way. Maybe Kristla and Howie will somehow work together to make Karma and Cole fall in love? :3
Back to top Go down
Rubie
Spy
Spy
Rubie

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 am

hahahaha, Cole and Karma! We shall see. For now I think they will just have that 'friend' relationship.

I don't think Rubie shall end up with anyone here yet... She's just too shy and fearful, she'd really need to get to know somewolf first and even then they'd have to be patient and caring.
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Aww, we need a prince charming for Rubex Cube :3

It seems Cole has taken a bit of a liking to Ayla. Will there be love? \o/

By the way, Kristla does not have a crush on Cole X3 I know it may of seemed like it a bit in my last RP post, but she doesn't. She doesnt believe anyone there at the moment is in her league. Crazy gurrrrl...
Back to top Go down
Bataar
Centurion
Centurion
Bataar

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:38 am

Due to the large language barrier, Bataar now respects Howie for being brave and noble. Prepare to be followed around by a retired prize fighter who only has a rudimentary understanding of the common tongue, amigo.
Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:08 am

Howie: brave? Noble? I like it. *puffs chest out*
Me: that's right Howie. You're like a super hero *rolls eyes* anyhow Howie will live the company. Be prepared to learn a lot of english really fast, pal... Also be prepared to be used as a shield.
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Kristla's kind of ignoring Bataar right now XD Sorry, but he hasn't given her a big enough impression lol. She'll talk to him when they are in the test area or something.

Kristla is very annoyed by Ayla, because of their (admittedly few) simularities. She might respect her more though if Ayla backs down to Kristla, though that will most probably not happen :3 I think she might be nicer to her later, but for now she's feeling rather ruffled.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
Centurion
Centurion
Ayla

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:32 am

Hm, Cole seems to have taken quite a shine to Ayla.. hope her inability to feel love or strong emotions doesn't get too much in the way of that xD

And yes, Kristla and Ayla haven't exactly gotten off on the right foot, and if backing down is what Kristla needs... well, oops haha. If Kristla can impress/prove herself to Ayla they could be allies, but for now I think they'll just have to settle for uneasy acquaintances ^^'
Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:28 am

I have the answer to ALL your problems! Just go talk it out over some Starbuck's. *holds out gift card*
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:35 am

@Ayla Agreed. I'll reply in RP later, but ive hlgot to go to school first -_-" Hopefully no one will break up the fight until then lol

And Yay! Starbucks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your wolf's relationships   Your wolf's relationships Empty

Back to top Go down

Your wolf's relationships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abandoned Amusement Pack :: Pack Chat and Relax :: General-
Jump to: