Abandoned Amusement Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique Wolf Roleplaying Experience

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This looked a lot better before I scanned it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

This looked a lot better before I scanned it. Empty
PostSubject: This looked a lot better before I scanned it.   This looked a lot better before I scanned it. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:41 am

1) I was just practicing making my drawings look proportional, so this isn't much
2) I spent twenty minutes on it and used the kind of mechanical pencil you get at Walgreens.
3) I used a reference that really caught my eye. I wish I could show it to you cause it was awesome.
4) I don't know what the deal is with the brown speckle. It magically appeared on my scanner.
5) Here:

This looked a lot better before I scanned it. Marine10
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: This looked a lot better before I scanned it.   This looked a lot better before I scanned it. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:50 pm

It's awesome Howie! I particularly like the eyes ^^
Back to top Go down
Ayla
Centurion
Centurion
Ayla

PostSubject: Re: This looked a lot better before I scanned it.   This looked a lot better before I scanned it. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:34 am

Ooh, a lovely piece, Howie! It's a difficult position but you definitely got the hunch/slope of the back/shoulders right =D
Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

PostSubject: Re: This looked a lot better before I scanned it.   This looked a lot better before I scanned it. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Thanks guys. Lol I'm glad I got the hump right, cause I spend about 8 seconds on it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This looked a lot better before I scanned it.   This looked a lot better before I scanned it. Empty

Back to top Go down

This looked a lot better before I scanned it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abandoned Amusement Pack :: Pack Chat and Relax :: Member Creations-
Jump to: