Abandoned Amusement Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unique Wolf Roleplaying Experience

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off Topic Topic

Go down 
+2
Howie
Cole
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

Off Topic Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic   Off Topic Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:32 am

Thank you Terra! I'm glad my coloring efforts did not completely fail XP It took me ages to find the right lineart for her. Seriously, it was a mind numbingly long time.

School starts on Wednesday *facedesk* How am I going to cope?

Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic   Off Topic Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:41 am

Yeah every time I see it I'm like *stares at it for five minutes* I found Howie's line art in literally five seconds. It is SO PERFECT.

School has already started for me. I've already decided I approve of all my teachers, all the classes are gonna be boringer than heck, and who the most attractive guy is xD I got everything allll figgered out.
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic   Off Topic Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 am

Omg, most attractive guy? XDDDD I loled so hard.

Sadly, I will not be able to decide on that epic title Razz Because I go to an all girls school. I'd prefer to go to a mixed one but my current school is closest to home.
Back to top Go down
Howie
Spy
Spy
Howie

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic   Off Topic Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:51 am

Yessss, he is beautiful except his denim jacket. Blah, so classless.

Wow... That is the saddest thing I've heard all day. Not even joking, there are more guys than girls both places I go to school, and I would be happy to let you have anyone except for Attractive Guy.

And oh my gosh, go on the chat booooxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Kristla
Forager
Forager
Kristla

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic   Off Topic Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:00 am

Haha XD I still meet guys from my old school and meet their friends do don't worry :3
I do miss Boys though, you dont realize how much more lively it is around untill their gone.
And I won't steal demin jacket guy from you, so don't worry Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Topic   Off Topic Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Off Topic Topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abandoned Amusement Pack :: Pack Chat and Relax :: General-
Jump to: